Brigadiers Audio Compact BA-2 Loudspeaker
The BA-2 loudspeaker is the very pinnacle and expression of our years of technical and subjective know-how.
It begins with our innovative 'box within box' constrained layer dampened, birch-ply enclosures, the selection of the finest drivers, the critical crossover design process for driver integration, baffle diffraction and phase coherence.
And of course, the final arbiter, the sound...
Now let's enjoy the music !
- 2 way stand mount
- reflex loaded
- Raal ribbon tweeter
- Super fast transient response and settling time
- Low nonlinear distortion and exceptional rendering of micro detail
- Seas Excel 6”/165mm Bass/Midrange Driver
- High stiffness and critically damped magnesium cone
- Copper rings around the T shaped pole piece reducing nonlinear and modular distortion
- Extremely low noise floor cabinet
- Constrained layer damping construction technique utilising:
- Birch Plywood (25mm), MDF (9mm), Rosewood Timber (3mm)
- Asymmetric bracing
- ‘Box within box’ design
- Constrained layered 'at source' damping technology
- Frequency Response (typical in room response): 35Hz - 30kHz
- Sensitivity: 86dB/1m/2.83 volts
- Power Handling (typical music programme): 100 watts
- Nominal Impedance: ~ 6 ohms
- Dimensions: Height 38.1cm, Width 21.3cm, Depth 30.3cm
- Weight: 17 kg each
- Finish: New Guinea Rosewood
- Seas Excel magnet system
- Real Ribbon tweeter technology
- Cardas Rhodium ‘high purity’ copper binding posts
- Crossover components utilising Solen high quality air cored inductors
- Premium Solen/Auricap polypropylene capacitors and non inductive resistors
- Box within box, birchply/constrained layer damped enclosure